Thursday, October 04, 2012

Sweet, Creamy Prawn Salad!

Peking Garden @ Greenbelt 5

Much has been said of Peking Garden. It has been reviewed over and over by different food bloggers that another one would not matter anymore. Well, I found the photos I took when Tita Nelia (of "Let's Cook My Way") and I had lunch with her good friend that supplies her with jewelry. While enjoying lunch and the company, I remember my youngest sister who'd always eat at the Trinoma branch and would request that hubby to have his business meetings there while she gorges on Wanton Chips. She treated me here twice many months back.

Anyway, for me, wala ginawang mali ang Peking Garden (except for their watered down Iced Coffee). Their food has been consistently excellent (though I haven't tried their Sweet and Sour dish... EDSA Shangrila's Summer Palace's Sweet and Sour Pork remains to be the best!) especially the Prawn Salad with its sweet cream. Love it.










2 comments: