Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Spinach Speckled Lumpia by 'Let's Cook My Way!'

'Let's Cook My Way' @ Urdaneta Village

It's a world away from the very popular Goldilock's Sariwang Lumpia. Though, I do enjoy that P50-peso-or-so-Lumpia, tasting my Tita Nelia Sison Silverio's tweaked version made me go back to the buffet table for a second serving and a third.

Her special recipe uses Vinaigrette of peanut and sesame oil and balsamic vinegar which is perfectly partnered with an assembly of fresh greens and topped by yes, friends... mini-beets! 

What are mini-beets? Well, they are mini versions of the beets. Where do you get them? Well, you have to attend the Tuesday classes at Urdaneta Village to know. We'll see you there! 

P.S. I also have an amateur video of Tita Nelia rolling a Spinach Speckled Lumpia.













1 comment: