Monday, October 01, 2012

Usapang Fried Chicken #13: SUNRISE BUCKETS!


Sunrise Buckets @ The Grove by Rockwell, Pasig City


I’ve been wanting to eat at Sunrise Buckets along Ortigas Avenue. One time, I took my best friend to have dinner there last summer only to find out that the staff went to an outing on that day. Then, a few weeks ago, I saw the Sunrise Buckets logo when I passed by The Grove. Got excited. I immediately set a date with my best friend to (finally!) try the place. 

I like the place (I mean, The Grove). Impressive… the more I got excited as I entered the restaurant. As usual, na-stressed na naman ako sa menu. Didn’t know what to order. I let my BFF order for the two us. She got the best seller (Jack Daniels) and of course, the Sunrise Original, fries and cole slaw (ho-hum! she’s a tad conservative eater). After a few minutes, the food came. Did I enjoy the food? Is the Pope Catholic? 


Wipeout Sunrise Original (1 pound) P295    
Cloud 9 Jack Daniels (1/2 pound) P220 
Coleslaw P60 
Hefty Fries P60
 


Wipeout Sunrise Original (1 pound) P295
BFF hated it. She didn't like the tart (sour) taste. 
I loved it... the glaze, the crunchy texture! 
The color is perfectly golden brown!
I took home two wings (meaning, I almost 
finished the whole pound). 



 
Coleslaw P60

Hefty Fries P60 

Cloud 9 Jack Daniels (1/2 pound) P220
The bestseller. At least, BFF liked it. Almost 
ended up finishing the whole thing. Almost, I said.
It's sweet. Just like the Jack Daniels Ribs at Friday's.   




Where you dump your bones.

Cute.









Sunrise Buckets
The Grove by Rockwell
E, Rodriguez Jr. Avenue C5
Pasig City

No comments:

Post a Comment