Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Katsu Chicken at 4 Fingers!

4 Fingers Crispy Chicken @ SM North Edsa

I've already raved about 4 Fingers when I was just starting with this blog early part of the year. I haven't gone back since. A few weeks back, together with a good friend, we had late dinner. He tried the Drumstick Rice and I had the Katsu Chicken Sandwich. One good thing about 4 Fingers is that they're generous with their french fries. 

Half way through the Katsu Chicken, I realized that I should have ordered for their crispy wings/drummettes, their bestseller. Why? I didn't like the bread they used for the Katsu Chicken. It's dry and crumbly. It might appeal to others but not for me. How about the chicken? Well, I didn't pay any attention to the chicken and the salad anymore. I just had it wrapped

Katsu Chicken Sandwich Meal (P199
  with Fries and Coke
Drumsticks Rice Meal (P149)  
  soy garlic flavor, 2 pieces chicken, rice, Coke










2 comments: