Sunday, October 21, 2012

Monster Ice-Cream Sundae from Swensen's!

Swensen's @ Eastwood Mall

I chanced  upon Swensen's during my "mall walk" one Saturday. Actually, I was a few hours early for my meeting with some good friends so I took the chance to do my regular walk in Eastwood. I was attracted with the very colorful interior and the photos of ice cream were all calling me... that I just had to come in. I ordered a tall glass of iced mocha topped with cream (P125) and hot Cappuccino (P85). I resolved to tell my friends to have dessert here after dinner. 

After a-not-so-great-dinner (pasta is 'malabsa') at Uncle Jeffy (better that I don't blog about the place that I might end up bitching), we trooped to Swensen's. We had a difficult time choosing eight ice cream flavors for the Earth Quake (P655)Everyone had a favorite flavor and no one was willing to give in. Kids. 

Service was quick and the servers were patient. I guess they have to be. Swensen's market caters to either real kids and/or old kids (just imagine their tantrums!). 

Iced Mocha (P125)
Cappuccino (P85)
Earth Quake (P655)















2 comments: