Tuesday, October 09, 2012

General's Chicken is Good Chicken!


Recipes @ Shangri-la Mall 

The General knows his food (whoever he is).  It’s either the chicken dish is his favorite or it’s his own recipe. Or Both. I don’t actually give a fig. I just love the dish. 

Look, I’m not really a fan of Recipes. I have eaten here quite a number of times not because I chose the place. No. I posted some photos and what I think of their food almost two years ago (in FB) and it was not flattering. I clearly remember the title of that post:  Recipe… In a State of Utter Blandness.  

Last Sunday, I met with my BFF and she wanted to eat at Recipes. Pagbigyan ko na. I let her order her favorites. And I was pleasantly surprised. I was glad she introduced me to General’s Chicken. As for the The Crispy Tilapia? Well, Abe serves the best Crispy Tilapia

General's Chicken (P218)
Crispy Tilapia (P218)  



General's Chicken (P218)
Sweet, crispy, bite-sized chicken
with eggplant slices




Crispy Tilapia (P218)




Recipes 
Shangri-la Mall

2 comments: