Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Usapang Fried Chicken #22: SUNBURST FRIED CHICKEN!

Sunburst, Robinson's Dumaguete City

I always look forward to eating at Sunburst (do they have a branch here? I know of SUNRISE BUCKETS) everytime I'm in the South. I've eaten at their Cebu and Davao branches and now, Dumaguete City (Robinsons Place) which has the newest and biggest (and the cleanest) dining area. 

Everything about that lunch was more than good from the Bulalo to the super Crispy Chicken Skin (careful!). You have a choice to pair your fried chicken wings either with pancit canton or sotanghon. I feasted on my Chicken Wings (with canton and lumpiang shanghai) with no catsup, and that's saying much. Perfect way to start the pigging out day. :) 











6 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, they only have branches in Visayas and Mindanao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought so too. Thanks, Michy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive been hunting the secret ingredient of sunburst friend chicken for more than 20 yrs now.. i have some speculations but i just recently confirmed it a month ago from their branch in Pagadian city.. yung secret recipe is.... B.M. go figure it out.. hehehe by dipping it in B.M. made a lot of difference from a typical crispy fried chicken.

    ReplyDelete