Monday, October 15, 2012

Shawarma with Lamb Loin Slices by 'Let's Cook My Way!"

'Let's Cook My Way @ Urdaneta Village

I admit that I am a big fan of Shawarma especially the ones prepared with stir-fried Lamb Loin slices, diced tomatoes, onions and lettuce! Let the Tahini Sauce drip a little as you bite on a rolled Tortilla! Perfect, perfect, perfect! 

Before I forget, Tita Nelia Sison Silverio (Let's Cook My Way) is also teaching household cooks! You can actually send your cooks to her to learn new food ideas! Great, no?

Middle Eastern Spread:
Seafood (shrimps, skillet lapu-lapu, mussels, clams, squid) 
Vegetables (zucchini, carrots, red and yellow bell pepper, potatoes, eggplant, tomatoes, chickpeas)
Couscous
Shawarma (lamb slices with Tahini Sauce)









No comments:

Post a Comment