Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bec-Bec Coffee of Ilo-Ilo: Deliciously Nutty!

Bec-Bec Cafe
Boliland Garden Food & Drinks Park
Brgy. Bolilao, Mandurriao, Iloilo City



If on vacation, I avoid going to places which can be found in Manila (fast food joints, coffee shops). That's why I specifically asked by good friend, Donnie Ledesma, to take me to places in Ilo-Ilo na hindi ko kilala. And since we have been eating most part of the day, kailangan naming mag-coffee.  I didn't have to ask twice. 



He took me to Boliland Garden Food & Drinks Park. It's like a Food Court na wala sa mall at walang aircon. It's a park where people eat that becomes a concert place at night. Ganun ka-cool. That was where I had a cup of very good coffee at an unpretentious little place called Bec-Bec Cafe. Why good? It's strong, bold and I loved the nutty taste (I thought maybe, the beans used were freshly-roasted?). Whatever. Basta, the "nuttiness" worked for me. Again, thanks Donnie! 




No comments:

Post a Comment