Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Most Calorific Ensaymada Ever!


Cake Club @ Diamond Hotel, Manila

Many have written about this Ube Ensaymada. A lot of bloggers think that it’s the best, not to mention, the most calorific Ensaymada known… the melting butter on top of the grated cheese, just imagine.  You can actually hear yourself getting fat. By the time you stand up from your seat, you have already gained five pounds. Try it.

My Tita Nelia and I always share one Ube Ensaymada every time we indulge.  By doing so, the guilt is less. Kahit sa guilt, share kami. 

And I tried the Charcoal Roasted Coffee. As predicted, it tasted like your ordinary Non-Charcoal Roasted Coffee. I didn’t know what to expect. What I can say is that it tasted FLAT. However, coffee is coffee. I took it black. Perfect with our Ube Ensaymada. 





 









2 comments:

  1. The ensaymada looks really sinful! I want to try! :)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have you warn you! :) There's Cake Club in Rockwell, High Street Centrale and of course, Diamond Hotel mismo. Sobrang sarap! :)

    ReplyDelete