Saturday, May 26, 2012

Quadruple Chocolate Cake: Woozy Moment!


It was for my birthday last year when my Tita Nelia baked this Quadruple Chocolate Cake. I've been hearing a lot of good things about it from other people who had ordered from her. 

We were enjoying the music at Celi’s Restaurant at the Hotel Celeste in San Lorenzo in Makati when Tita sprang a surprise on me. Well, I don’t want to go into details but just allow me to say that she arranged for everything that night. 

And the Quadruple Chocolate Cake is part of the surprise!  I wolfed down a few slices and shared some with the other hotel guests. After a few minutes, I (literally) felt woozy. It’s THAT rich!

It was Chocolate times four:  Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Filling, Chocolate Ganache, Chocolate Covered Strawberries!



Will never forget that night, Tita! 
Thanks!

2 comments: