Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pigging Out in Bulacan!

Malamig, Bustos Bulacan


Once in a while, I go home to Bulacan and stay at my therapist's home where I do professional pigging out between massages. 

For my first meal (dinner), I fried dilis (tustado!) while my therapist prepared her magic dip. I watched her without asking any questions: She boiled kamatis na tagalog and mashed the very runny eggs. She sprinkled rock salt and cracked pepper and it's done!






Then, I fried Tokwa (I liked the texture of Tofu we bought at Pure Gold than the Tokwa we got at SM Baliwag... Tofu is softer and whiter while Tokwa is darker and a bit tougher) and she prepared another dip. 

She just combined soy sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper, white onions, garlic, brown sugar, sibuyas na mura, and dayap.



We overate... (usual for me)
We had the same food the following day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment