Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Two Breakfasts: Boheme & The Lobby!

Two mornings. Both memorable.    


BRASSERIE BOHEME @ The Picasso Residences. It was a rainy (deliciously gloomy!) Sunday morning. I ordered for (steaming) hot chocolate and the perfect Eggs Benedict and Tita (Nelia Silverio)ordered for corned beef with eggs. I should say it was a very good morning… if only we could have mornings like this everyday...

The Eggs Benedict was perfect
from the presentation to the taste!
Poached eggs, bread (am not sure if they used muffin,)
ham with Hollandaise!  

If it's raining, a toddy of Hot Chocolate
is a lot better than coffee. How about a marshmallow?  

Tita ordered this. I ended up finishing it. 
She didn't like it. I didn't also. 
It's just I have this weird thing that
I can't leave anything on my plate... 
Even food this bad.

We didn't allow the Corned Beef to ruin our day.
That morning was too good. 
One more thing, we love eating here.
Forgiven.

The Lobby @ the Pen. The other memorable breakfast was when a best friend visited from the US whom I haven't seen for a long time. That breakfast gave me a few hours to be with him alone. We talked about the pigging out in different restaurants (Cafe Elysee, The Plaza, Manila Pen, Anghang, Aling Asyang, etc etc etc!) more than 30 years ago! :)

Dee is a typical balikbayan.
He ordered for boneless bangus with garlic rice. 

I ordered for waffle and hot chocolate.




Together with another good friend, Dr. Bombet, we proceeded to Sonya's in Tagaytay after breakfast. I love these guys. See you in May, Dee!

No comments:

Post a Comment