Sunday, December 09, 2012

Cuapao Talk!

Polland Kiosk @ The Tent

During our college days at the Blue School (more than 25 years ago!), we used to buy Cuapao (and cakes!) at the Dates and Nuts at Shopseville, Greenhills. Wala pa ang mga bilihan ng mga fake items at hindi pa uso ang DVD nun. That's why nasanay ako'ng ang Cuapao ay medium-sized with sweet pork topped with a mustasa leaf. I can finish two at that time.  

Now, I tried Polland Cuapao a few months back... choice of Kikiam (P70) or Chicken/Liempo  (P95) with lettuce. I wasn't able to finish it. Maybe I wasn't hungry at that time. Maybe, naumay ako sa hitsura niya at lasa niya. One thing's for sure, I prefer my Cuapao with smaller, bite-sized meat. I like Hen-Lin Cuapao... if only they make theirs a bit bigger and cheaper. Oh well...






1 comment:

  1. nagulat ako sa laki ng cuapao. malamang yan ang standard size at palaman. nasanay nga lang talaga tayo sa henlin which i really love! :)

    ReplyDelete