Thursday, December 20, 2012

Yomenya Goemon Japanese Spaghetti House!

Yomenya Goemon Japanese Spaghetti House @ Greenbelt 3

I like things Japanese, especially their food. I love Japanese fried chicken, Japanese curry, Japanese burgers, Japanese noodles and lately, Japanese pasta and Japanese pizza.  

Tita Nelia Silverio (Let's Cook My Way) and I always see this relatively new restaurant in Greenbelt 3 whenever we pass by to get our cinema tickets. It wasn't until a few days ago when we finally entered Yomenya Goemon to try it out. The servers were attentive who actually knew what they're selling. Impressive. The food came promptly and the presentation was kept to a minimum. Nothing fancy. And we liked that. 

Taste? I like the pizza. The crust, thin and crunchy. One thing though... the cheese kept sliding off the crust (I eat my pizza with my hands). It's not really a problem but it's better if they do something about it (IF they can do something about it). And the pasta? It's light meal. Not your typical pasta drowning in heavy, thick sauce yet the genuine shrimp and mushroom flavors were there.

A return visit? Why not!


Mentaiko Shrimp Japanese Herb Pasta P395
Mixed Pizza P450








No comments:

Post a Comment