Monday, December 24, 2012

Adobo Magic!

Adobo Connection @ Araneta Square

I like Adobo. Not my favorite Pinoy food, but I like it and have experimented on the viand quite a number of times in the past. I even went to business with two partners (Mary Anne now based in Canada and Tita Nelia of Let's Cook My Way). One was low-end Adobo Topping and the other, high-end Adobo with a Twist. 

Ang dami-dami pwedeng gawin sa Adobo. In fact, there have been numerous restaurants that center around Adobo, the latest (I think) of which is Adobo Connection which I chanced upon while walking in Araneta Square.  
We tried the meryenda food priced at P49. One was Adobo rice and the other, Adobo spaghetti both topped with Adobo flakes. I have to fair. Both taste good... for Adobo Connection's market. A bit bland which can be fixed by a little seasoning. 

Adobo Connection, in my book, is not something you crave for in the middle of the night or any time of the day. It is just something you eat when you're really hungry and/or when you're on an extremely tight budget. 








No comments:

Post a Comment