Friday, December 21, 2012

Brazil, Brazil's Buffet!

Brazil, Brazil @ Serendra

"Churrascaria is a Brazilian steakhouse and Churrasco is the cooking style, which translates roughly from the Portuguese for barbecue." Wikipedia
 
I miss Brazil, Brazil. 

I miss working for Brazil, Brazil (former branches, Rockwell, Metrowalk, Ayala Town Center and the still very much alive, Serendra) and most especially, I miss working with the people there. My work in Marketing required that I give the Churrascaria ample media exposure.  It was not a difficult task considering I have done years of Television and have kept in touch with production people whom I can easily approach for help

This year, I had a reunion of some sort with Brazil, Brazil because, Discovery Channel, for which I'm currently involved in, had two nights of Sales Blitz at the Serendra branch. It was good seeing the Brazil people again. 

Anyway, they still serve a mouth-watering spread of different kinds of salad (Cole Slaw, Fruit Salad, Macaroni, Cucumber and Tomato with Cheese), main course to complement the star of the show... the Churrasco or Brazilian barbecue. 

Main Course:
Roast Chicken
Sauteed Bokchoy
Seafood Salpicao
Pasta with Vodka
Farmhouse Fried Rice
 













No comments:

Post a Comment