Sunday, December 02, 2012

'Slice' of Sweetness!

Slice @ Bonifacio High Street Central

Tita Nelia just finished her cooking classes (Let's Cook My Way @ Urdaneta Village). And while we were trying the finished products and talking about anything and everything happening in the world, two of Tita's best friends (Gayle and Mary Anne) came and the group decided to go out and have dessert and coffee. We ended up at Slice at BHS Central. 

I wanted the Double Chocolate Yema and the Mocha Tiramisu. Someone ordered for the Chiffon Carrot Cake (sorry, I don't have photos). I enjoyed the Yema (maybe because its double chocolate) over the Tiramisu (I want really bitter Tiramisu!). The Chiffon? We didn't like it. Too blah, too ordinary... for P150? Rip-off. 

Buti na lang masarap ang Americano nila.

Mocha Tiramisu  P200
Double Chocolate Yema P240
Hot Americano P90







2 comments:

  1. They now have a kiosk at the Podium. Medyo mahal ang isang slice. :( I'd rather spend a little extra with Cake Club.

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently, it's owned by Senator Pia. The truth is, maganda lang ang lugar at cute ang "chef." Yun lang, Michy. Nothing spectacular! Cake Club? Anytime! Anytime! They fixed up pala Diamond Hotel. I haven't gone yet. :)

      Delete