Friday, December 14, 2012

Fish & Chips at MOMO!

MOMO CAFE @ Eastwood Mall

Like Fried Chicken, I love Fish & Chips. I remember that I used to eat the Fish & Chips (with Garlic Rice!) at ALEX III (old location is at Quezon Avenue many moons back) almost every week. I put a few drops of Knorr seasoning (not Maggi!), squeeze a lemon wedge (never kalamansi!) and cover the fish with tartar sauce. I tell you... it was orgasmic. After awhile, nagbago ang lasa at presentation nila. I stopped going there. Sayang. 

Anyway, MOMO Cafe also serves good Fish & Chips (Tita Nelia and I have gone to the Eastwood Mall branch and frequent Ayala Triangle). The breading I like (not too thick) and seasoned well and the tartar sauce was tart (just how I like it) and the onion taste tempered.

However, there was one time when our fish was not fried well. They immediately took it back to the kitchen, fixed it (we didn't bother to finish the fish) and took it out from our bill after we told the manager that we didn't intend to pay. There was no argument. Now, that's service. 





No comments:

Post a Comment