Friday, December 07, 2012

The Underrated Bo!

Bo's Coffee @ Robinson's Galleria

Bo's Coffee, I think, is underrated. I think that they serve better-tasting cakes and coffee than Figaro. Of course, a lot of people would disagree with me but hey, it's my opinion. Kulang lang sila sa branches si Bo in Manila. Maybe, they're focusing on the Cebu market since the owner, Steve Benitez (my batch mate from The Blue School in Katips who told me of the real story of Bo while watching me down two large servings of his cold coffee preps!) hails from that city in the south. Maybe. I don't l know. Sayang lang. 

Anyway, I took best friend Gabby (he's staying at the Holiday Inn) to this branch in Galleria. I told him of the coffee and yes, most especially, the cakes! I like it that the Almond Torte is makunat... lumalaban sa fork. Plus, the generous amount of almonds adds to the texture and consistency which I really enjoyed. Bo's Iced Mocha is deliciously bitter. Love it. Cheers, Gab!  

Almond Torte P95
Fudge Brownie P50
Iced Caffe Mocha P135





2 comments: