Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Breakfast at Brasserie Boheme Gone Bad!

Brasserie Boheme @ Salcedo Village

Tita Nelia (Let's Cook My Way)  and I have a short list of places where we love eating breakfast at... Bizu, Pancake House, Alexa's Deli, and yes, Brasserie Boheme. Well, after what happened a few week ago, we have scratched Brasserie Boheme off that list. 

If you're planning to eat there, forget about their Eggs Benedict (which we used to love!). We didn't like what they served us that we ask them to take it back to the kitchen and then, refused to pay for it. Tita Nelia also disliked the Pancake she ordered that the she ended eating for breakfast a slice of American Pie with cream.  I had Vigan Longganisa with over-hard eggs. Did I like it? Honestly? I don't remember. 







 


No comments:

Post a Comment