Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Witty Read

"A dazzling urban satire of modern 
relations?



An ironic, tragic insight into the demise of 
the nuclear family?




Or the confused ramblings of a pissed
thirty-something?" 


It was years after watching the film and the sequel ("Bridget Jones: The Age of Reason") that I was able to read the first book. I enjoyed the movie but loved the book (as is the usual). 

Light read. Very funny. She's lovable. While reading the book, I had a very graphic vision of how horizontally-challenged Bridget was that I actually heard her expanding. 

Ew...




2 comments:

  1. Now it occurred to me that I haven't read Bridget Jones nor watched the movie version. Fail.haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book came out in 1996 and the first film in 2001. You were still a child then, Michy! :) hahaha There's always time... hahaha

      Delete