Sunday, March 18, 2012

VOTE VIGAN: NEW 7 WONDERS CITIES!


It's More Beautiful in the Philippines! 


Last year, 
We voted for Puerto Princesa's
Underground River and it won as
one of the 
New 7 Wonders of Nature!

Now, it's Vigan City's turn.

Let's all vote for
VIGAN CITY
AS ONE OF THE 
NEW 7 WONDERS CITIES OF THE WORLD!


http://www.new7wonders.com/



Crisologo Street
at daytime and nighttime.

Anytime... sobrang ganda.



Ronald must be so proud.


VIVA VIGAN!
Viva Binatbatan Festival!



Bagnet!
Woozy moment but worth it.



Empanada!
Fried never baked.




Vigan Longgganisa! 
Killer food.




Vigan Spanish Tower!
Let down your hair.






Ghost of the past.
Look at her.








Soooo much to see in VIGAN CITY!

Vote.






3 comments:

  1. I'm from Vigan, thanks for joining our campaign! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My group went to Ilocos a few years ago and I can say that Vigan remains one of my favorite places I've visited. I just loved it! Thanks for the comment, Edmaration! I will join your blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Im excited to visit Vigan soon

    By the way, followed your blog through GFC. Hope you could follow mine as well.

    http://relaxandpleaseyourtastebuds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete