Sunday, March 04, 2012

Sweet Read

I watched   “Chocolate” in 2000 and fell in love with Vianne Rocher (lovingly played by Juliette Binoche). Now, I’m reading the novel. I would say that that little French town called Lansquenet, the wonderfully odd and funny characters and the taste of rich  chocolate pralines will stay with me for a long time.






“Chocolat” is a good read.








Word of warning:  if you didn’t pronounce the title correctly on the first try (after checking with Wiktionary) stop reading this blog and just go back to your pathetic angry birds. It’s pointless. I tell you that you won’t enjoy it.  I’m willing to bet my inheritance (of a few hundreds of pesos) that you won’t understand it.    


So, how did YOU pronounce it?  

Looks like you’re back with your feathered friends. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment