Sunday, March 11, 2012

Usapang Fried Chicken #2: ELIAS

It was the last get together of the group 
before Dong left for the US.
We decided to have lunch in Bonifacio High Street Central
for two reasons: it was a new place and secondly, we were showing our support to the GM of Market Market and BHS.
Hehehe… Thank you for lunch, Joseph! 



This was good fried chicken.
ELIAS calls it DIYABLONG MANOK. 
It was supposed to be really spicy but
I requested for kitchen to tone down the chili. 
It wasn't dry, that's good. But it wasn't juicy also.
In my book, that's minor.
 


This LIEMPO wasn't anything extraordinary
except for its texture.
Pantay ang pagiging malutong niya...
 from the balat to the taba. 
It's served with lechon sauce.


 The group fell in love with this MORCON.
It was tender and the sauce was really to die for.
Akala ko aalat because of the cheese. 
Well, I was wrong. 


 This was ELIAS' version of Tempura.
I didn't like it. It was confused Tempura.



  This was a wrong choice for me. 
Maybe because I love Tsoko Nut too much. 
And any drink with Choc Nut,
 I tend to compare. 



As what I said, it was good lunch.
But the company was better.

No comments:

Post a Comment