Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hay Naku Moments # 2:



I was on my way to work in Pasig when I chanced upon this very interesting (but alarming) billboard. To be honest, it is not the first time that I've seen the same line at the tarps of the more popular schools.

If you, my dear readers, fail to see the erroneous line then, I suggest that you click on the red X button at the right side of your screen and go on with uploading your pictures of last Saturday's birthday party. Ngingiti ka pa pag nakita mo ang ginawa mong sungay sa katabi mong todo-bigay ang smile. 

I don't mind. Go ahead. In the first place, I write for a different set of readers.


 


Moving on. 

I really do not see why these people (investors not educators) are allowed to put up learning institutions with personnel incapable of putting up billboards with correct copy (so, they  actually teach??). 

Wait. Baka naman sinadya. 

Maybe they want THAT specific market who would actually finish four years of higher learning without knowing na mali pala ang tarp na umengganyo sa kanila to enrol and spend their parents' hard-earned money working in Dubai. And being a former college professor, I know for a fact na maraming-marami sila. Scary.

Exasperated? Yes. Angry? Not anymore. 

Now, if I can just pull down that tarp and wrap the person responsible with it right in the middle of Monumento. 

Of course, I can be wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment