Thursday, March 22, 2012

Usapang Fried Chicken #3: SIMPLY THAI

It was February 27, Monday
the day when they gave out the Oscars. 
I missed it because I was pigging out 
with my Tita and her dear friends at
SIMPLY THAI in Greenbelt 5.


Okay lang. I can always download it naman.
Ipagpapalit ko ba 
ang Thai version ng fried chicken?



Chicken Pandan... perfect.



Or am I just biased to (all!)
chicken that has been fried?


Thai Milk Tea Carafe.
No bitter aftertaste, not too sweet.
But let the ice melt a bit to temper the strong tea taste.
Just love it.



Fried Calamari with Green Chili Sauce.


Noodle-wrapped prawn with Chili sauce.
One order is not enough, I tell you.
Nice texture.


Roti with Curry Sauce.



Phad Thai with Egg Net.
Beautifully presented.



Mixed Vegetables.



Steamed Fish in Chili & Garlic Sauce.
Fresh.



Sayang... didn't have a picture of
the Soft-shelled crab.

Well, a bit expensive here at
SIMLY THAI
for a pig-out session.
But its worth it.

By the way, thanks, Titas!


2 comments:

  1. Love their soft shell crab! Sayang wasn't able to try their padthai..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Sarap din and padthai! I have not gone back since Feb? I think its about time! :)

    ReplyDelete