Friday, March 01, 2013

The Not-Too-Oily But Still Oily Fish and Chips!

Chuck's Grub @ Trinoma

My mind was already set on having Lord Stowe Egg Tarts for lunch, when I saw this new kiosk. Well, it was new to me. (apparently, they were operating for a few months already). 

Chuck's Grub is just beside Lord Stowe (which I love!) and Master Siomai (Siomai House is much, much better!) in the Trinoma food court.


None of the fishy taste (they use Dory) though the breading's a bit too thick for me (tendency to undercook the fish) while the lemon is sliced too thin naman. I want lemon wedges that actually burst when I squeeze them (don't you just love the smell of the juice?).


Will I go back? I'm actually planning to try out their other food items and see if they've done something about their sauce which was really runny (hey, they asked me for my comments so I graciously enumerated them). But generally, it was good and inexpensive (and not-too-oily but still oily) fish and chips. 




4 comments:

  1. How are you, Michy? Try it. It's good naman and inexpensive pa. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've tried their fish and chips one time at naumay ako. mas match siguro ang fish and rice. kakaumay pag fries ang partner eh. oily pareho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should use paper towels or let the oil drip in a strainer for about a few minutes. Sila kase, deretso from the frying pan to their waxed funnel shaped thing.

      Delete