Saturday, March 02, 2013

A Very Sad Ryzza Mae Playing Her Guitar!


This shot is for real. I mean, I didn't ask her to pose like this. I just took her picture as she absentmindedly pluck the strings of her guitar. 

Totoong she was very, very sad that day. That was the day when Mommy Rizza rushed her sister to the hospital. At totoong affected ang Little Miss. Ang lungkot lungkot niya.

I have been going to the studio for the past year and I must say that it was the first time I had seen her like this. I have to admit that the first photo in this blog affected me deeply.  It was difficult for me to reconcile that it was 
the same child who gamely dances the Cha-Charap on the stage in front of the many millions of viewers and then, go back to her dressing room with a long face and longing for her sister. Tulad nga ng sinasabi sa showbiz... the show must go on. 

That was more than a week ago and good thing that everything has gone back to normal. The sister is okay and the EB's Princess is back to her fighting form. Balik na balik na ang sigla ng Youngest Dabarkads! Sa totoo lang, makikipag-sabayan pa sa concert ni Tito Jose na gaganapin ngayon Sabado, March 3, 2013 at exactly 11:30 ng umaga at for sure mag-eenjoy kayo!












8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi alfred,

    hope to see you wednesday at 'eb'. i will going with relatives. sympre to see ryzza and you, at mag picture picture...hehehe. so i hope you will be there wednesday. aalalayan kami ni anjo (nephew ko). see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! How are you? Sige, I'll go there on Wednesday! Tatakas lang ako sa isa ko pang work. I really go out of my way to meet the new friends I meet here in the blog! You won't miss me... I'm the one with a sling on the right arm and a walking stick! I'm the one who keeps on going around the studio looking for someone and something interesting to include in my blog. I'm honestly looking forward to seeing and meeting you and your family! I will leave my mobile with you... 0918-7596868! How I wish you can inform me what time kayo darating sa studio! By the way, Ryzza Mae's doesn't stay backstage but in the recording room located left side as you enter! That's where you see the real Ryzza, playful and makulit! :) See you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryzza is really cutiepie, favorite sya ni boyfie since hindi naman sya dati rati nanunuod ng mga local tv shows. But when he saw Ryzza sa EB sabi nya saken "CUTENESS..OVERLOAD" daw si Ryzza. I also got the chance to portray ryzza nung team building namin and I won. Nakakaliw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just read this now. napa iyak ako. napaka bait na bata. please always watch over Ryzza Mae Dizon and her whole family, in your name Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ITO MINSAN ANG KAMALIAN SA ATING MGA PINOY NOONG HINDI PA SIKAT SI RYZZA TIGNAN NYO KUNG SAAN LANG SYA PANAPAUPO NI HINDI MAN LANG BINIGYAN NG MAAYOS NA LUGAR ANG BATA AT COMFORTABLE NA UPUAN. KAAWA NAMAN .PERO NGAYON SA TRONO NA SYA NAKAUPO. ( pero sana mabago na ang ganun kaugalian bigyan ng maayos na pagtrato sa tao mahirap man o mayaman. GOD CREATED ALL MEN EQUAL . at dapat pantay din ang pagtingin sa mga tao at pagtrato sa tao. walang pinipili pantay pantay ang lahat. LOVE ONE ANOTHER. GOD BLESS US ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete