Monday, March 25, 2013

Cold Mocha on a Hot Day at Jazule Coffee

Bluejaz Beach Resort @ Samal Island

"Samal is a part of the Metropolitan Davao area and is located two kilometers away from Davao City. To reach the island, transportation is available via a barge/ferry service or passenger boats along the Sasa Wharf." Wiki

That's what we did. We paid P500 for the ferry service which took us to the Bluejaz Beach Resort and Waterpark. It wasn't a high-end resort, it was pwede na especially for a group like us who were on a tight budget (we were already on the last day of our long week vacation). 

Anyway, I can't say anything about the resort's facilities. For one thing, I didn't use them. Secondly, I don't enjoy the beach and any activities that require the sun do not appeal to me. Give me food (or drink) in any form, served anywhere, ibang usapang yan.    


So, chose to stay inside this airconditioned coffee shop and just started writing on my best friend's Ipad. Jazule had this inviting smell of brewing coffee which was so fine with me. How's the coffee? The Cold Mocha was predictably too sweet. At least, the coffee used was not powdered and the syrup was Hershey's.    


This may sound cheesy but while sipping my cold mocha that afternoon, a particular beach scene caught my attention. What is it? Well, there was this unmanned jet ski just floating... Don't worry, I immediately snapped out of it and went back to writing my blog (no, I didn't blog about the floating jet ski). It was a good afternoon...      









No comments:

Post a Comment