Saturday, March 30, 2013

Jipan's Chili Dog!

Jipan @ Glorietta

I wasn't actually planning to eat at that moment since I was on my way to meet my BFF in Greenbelt for early dinner. But on the other hand, G5 is a looong walk from Glorietta so I decided to take something light at Jipan. My favorite Baked Spaghetti (too heavy!) was out of the question so I settled with their Chili Dog. 

It was smaller than I anticipated but I tell you, it was really filling. The chili meat sauce tasted like their Spaghetti sauce only this one is a tad spicier. Not hot. The sausage was not the commercial-tasting type and the bread (just what I  expected from Jipan) was freshly-baked, very soft and buttery. And let me add that the servers were polite, alert and quick to attend to the guests' requests. Did I mention that it's wallet-friendly to eat here? 





No comments:

Post a Comment