Monday, March 11, 2013

Hoagies Tuna Sub Sandwich!

Hoagies @ SM City North Edsa, Annex

I accidentally saw this place when I was on my way to get a Blizzard at the lower ground of the Annex. I was mildly surprised because I was so used to having coffee (with good friend, Mary Anne) and ice cream at this Korean coffee shop in the same spot. Coffee was terrible there but we like having our meetings there kasi walang tao

Anyway, I just had lunch at Bonchon and I was on my way to get dessert when I saw Hoagies. Still full, I entered the store (as always, I give in to food temptation) to try their P88 promo. I ordered for the Tuna Sub. For P88, I guess it was an okay sandwich. Tuna came from the can (good Tuna uses grilled fresh fish) and I wanted a little onions and more cracked pepper with it. I still looked for that kick. Sadly, there's none (wasn't able to finish my sub). Again, for P88... oh well. Promised myself to be back and order those meaty melt subs!  

I miss Subway, all of the sudden. 









3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hahahaha! I will! I was just curious how the P88-promo tastes like! Well, now I know! :) Will be back, this time mega-hungry! :)

      Delete
  2. subway still works for me i guess. especially their sulit sub for 69 pesos :)

    ReplyDelete