Thursday, September 20, 2012

How to Make HALO-HALO CREPE by 'Let's Cook My Way!'


Let's Cook My Way @ Urdaneta

Tita N (“Let’s Cook My Way!”) has finally decided to teach the world what she knows about food. And I tell you, napakarami nyan.   She went to different Culinary Schools here and overseas. And for experience, she has already opened six successful restaurants… the very popular GUAVA in Serendra being the latest. As you can see, she has all the qualifications of an effective instructor. 

I attended one of her classes in her home in Urdaneta one Tuesday afternoon (her classes are scheduled every Tuesdays at 1:30pm). It was well-attended.

Tita N taught a few recipes to the class and I chose the Halo-Halo Crepe to post ahead of the others (which I'll post within the coming days). I love how Tita N tweaked this specific recipe ('recipe-tweaking' is the one thing that makes this cooking class interesting, unique and yes..' the final product, heavenly). Its crepe with Halo-Halo filling! 

Ready to crave?
















Nelia Silverio
0917-5277778

2 comments: