Friday, July 05, 2013

Slimy, Gummy and Crunchy Oyster Cake!

Mann Hann, Greenhills

Sometimes, it gets to a point when I rather have my meal at a familiar place where I don't need to open the menu (or ask the servers about their best sellers), give my orders and just wait for my food. Stress-free... for everybody. Tita Nelia and I did just that when we were at Greenhills one time. We were on our way to the car when we passed by Mann Hann. We entered and ordered standard Chinese. Nothing can be more boring than Sweet and Sour Pork, Yang Chow and Oyster Cake. But hey, we l-o-v-e it! 

Mann Hann's Sweet and Sour Pork can never hold a candle to Summer Palace's but it will do. It might be a bit on the tart side but like what I said, okay na yun. And of course, there's the Oyster Cake. It was a little brown than usual but the texture (a deliciously slimy, gummy and crunchy!) I adore was still there.  

Oyster Cake (P250)
Yang Chow Fried Rice (P250)
Sweet and Sour Pork (P250)




2 comments:

  1. ~~i def agree! ako, walang sawa sa yang chow rice, s&s pork and if i get lucky at masarap ang sweet & sour sauce, ginagawa kong sabaw! (my husband & daughter just roll up their eyes sabay sabi ng ewwwww!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I would do the same, Tita! Don't you just love to eat? :)

    ReplyDelete