Wednesday, September 05, 2012

So, That's Milkyway!

Milkyway @ Rockwell 

I don’t remember ever eating in a Milky Way (or Milkway) restaurant. I would just see the different branches (especially the one in Pasay Road) and wonder what kind of food is being served there.  

 

Then, one day, Tita N decided to eat at Milky Way Rockwell. She was telling me that she had this Pinangat na Tilapia na like na like niya. I had to try it. So, off we went to the lower ground level. I had my Kare-Kare (I’m a big fan of the dish!) and Tita N, her Pangat. Well, there was nothing spectacular about my Kare-Kare (but I finished it anyway). I had a few bites of Tita’s Pangat. It was okay but I wanted more fresh tomatoes sana. I want Tart Pinangat just like how my mom would do it.

 

So, yun pala ang Milkyway. 









No comments:

Post a Comment