Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Is Charlie a Better Car Washer Than a Burger Griller?

Charlie's Grind & Grill @ Kapitolyo, Pasig City

I have always trusted my best friend’s taste in food. So, if she says that a restaurant is good then, the restaurant is good. What happened, best friend?

She had eaten here at Charlie’s Grind & Grill before. She was actually giving the place high points while we're negotiating the Kapitolyo traffic. She briefed me about the restaurant’s story so I wasn’t expecting an immaculately clean surrounding (the restaurant shares the place with a car wash, which they also own).  I didn't care. All I wanted was a good burger and everything (cholesterol-rich) that goes with it. 

 

We ordered… we ate and we got disappointed… massively.

 

Maybe, it’s my fault. I expected too much. Probably. I didn’t hate the food. I just didn’t like it. 

 

I had this. I went home with a brown bag.
Black Angus Burger (P195) 


Dirty AND awful.
Dirty Fries (P185)

 
How can you go wrong with corn dogs?
Corn Dog (P135)


 The worst of the lot.
It was spicy, sweet and at the same time, bland. 
Go figure.
Hot Wings (P185)





Charlie's Grind and Grill
#16 Eat Capitol.
Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Tel Number: 501-0137

No comments:

Post a Comment