Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Repost: DAHILAYAN GARDENS, BUKIDNON!


Best place to get married… kahit pa sa maling asawa.

It’s THAT beautiful. It’s a new events venue, only few couples have tied the knot here.

You soon forget the hellish dirt road you needed to punish yourself (and the car!) to reach Dahilayan Gardens where everything’s well maintained; airconditioned toilets working and even the outdoor fireplace is real, logs and all (there were only four of us on that very windy mountain top that day)!  Bad for the broken hearted, though… the longer you stay here, the more you miss him/her.

Anyway, the food was not the good. We had barbecued chicken and back ribs. The ribs were from old cows; the thighs and legs from a bulimic poultry. BUT NEVER MIND THAT! I did finish my anorexic barbecue which I downed with a slightly expired Coke Zero. Again, never mind that. I was in love with the place. I was in love with the long bench, the gazebo and the fireplace. I love the different kind of sadness the garden exudes. Don’t ask me to explain. Basta... 



 





 










2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for signing up, Chochay88! :) Yes, I also loved barbecued chicken! Hope you enjoy the blogs!

      Delete