Sunday, July 29, 2012

Angel Hair w/ Smoked Salmon is Good Pasta!

Oyster Bar @ Greenbelt 3

I reposted my Via Mare entries a few days ago because I've been missing the place. It’s been a few months since the last time I visited. Then, two days ago, after having a Cinemalaya Marathon in Greenbelt 3, we decided to have an early Via Mare dinner. Actually, we went to Oyster Bar. What the heck… they have the same menu (with the Oyster Bar menu).

Tita N had her usual order of Pancit Luglug (good, as usual!) and I well, wanted something I haven’t ordered here. Tita N suggested Angel Hair with Smoked Salmon. I’m not a pasta-lover but I trust her. And it was good that I listened to her. I just loved it.

The Angel Hair Pasta with Smoked Salmon is light meal with slices of salmon, arugula, cheese and fresh tomatoes.  I didn’t taste the anchovy though. But the just the same, it was good, good dinner.    










Ground Level Greenbelt3
Makati City

2 comments: