Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Usapang Fried Chicken #10: BUDDY’S

I don’t particularly like the food in Buddy’s except for their Pancit Lucban. And I wasn’t in the mood for pancit that day. In fact, I wasn’t in the mood for anything that day (client cancelled editing on the last minute of their television commercial in nearby production house!). People from the office decided to just meet up in Buddy’s instead. No choice. I followed.

When I arrived, they were already feasting on their Embotido and Fried Bangus. Their food wasn’t exactly nice to look at. Asked for the menu and ordered what I normally have when I’m in a restaurant which I don’t have any liking for. I ordered for Fried Chicken. Kasi kahit hindi masarap, alam kong kakainin ko pa rin.

Well, hindi OA ang breading (to make the chicken parts seem bigger), at hindi maalat.  It was juicy and hindi matigas. It was good Fried Chicken. When you think about it, how can you go wrong with Fried Chicken?  







2 comments:

  1. Haven't tried anything except Pancit Habhab. :) I miss Buddy's!

    http://www.dekaphobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I don't like the food there. The Fried Chicken is good though...! :)

      Delete