Monday, July 22, 2013

Not So Good Thai Food!

Celadon @ Rockwell

Celadon Restaurant is voted as the "Best Restaurant in Bangkok" by Travel and Leisure. Good for them. How I wish Celadon, Rockwell as is good. Sadly, no. 

I love Thai food (though I always ask the kitchen to temper the spicy kick) and have a special liking for Simply Thai in G5. I've tried a number of Thai Restaurants (with Tita Nelia of Let's Cook My Way) and Asian Restaurants and its the bad ones outnumbering the good ones. Celadon is an example of the former. One, pare-pereho at hitsura at lasa ng pagkain nila. I don't know how they do it but that was how it was. And the service? I have to warn you not to deal with one of the dining staff who claims to be the "operation in charge (what?)." He's a pathetic supervisor who's suffering from megalomania. Enough said. At least, their Thai Milk Tea is okay.    

Ginger Pork (P410)
Pandan Chicken (P360)
Soft-Shelled Crab, Black Pepper (P410)
Kaffir Rice (P185)
Tom Yum Kung (P170)
Thai Milk Tea (P130)









No comments:

Post a Comment