Thursday, July 11, 2013

Usapang Fried Chicken #23 : SERENITY!

Serenity, Binondo

These pictures were taken almost two years ago when my Tita Nelia's ex-husband brought some Binondo food to her house in Urdaneta Village one Sunday lunch. The food was unforgettable. There were 4-5 viands (and some appetizers and dessert) and typically of me, feasted on two of my favorite ones: Fried Chicken and Sweet and Sour which was a bit sweeter than normal (and the fish way too soft). Anyway, the cut up chicken was battered in a such a way that you wouldn't anymore distinguish which part is which. No problem with that. It's so good that you wouldn't mind getting the part you don't like. Okay lang talaga. 


Honestly, I really don't have any idea where this restaurant is located. I can imagine that it's one of those hole-in-the-wall eateries that sell really tasty food from a kitchen with timba and tabo and kusineros wearing yesterday's white shirt under an apron still with last week's stains. Of course, I may be wrong. I wish I'm wrong.  





No comments:

Post a Comment