Friday, August 31, 2012

"Parvati: Home Made, Dessert Shop!"

Parvati @ Trinoma

After satisfying our craving for chicken at Max's (Trinoma), my best friend  and I were deciding where to get dessert. I suggested Parvati. It was her first time so I had to explain the concept to her (Parvati is a store where different brands of goodies are sold).  She then, excitedly, followed me to the store. 

I was surprised at the new interior of the place and the number of people inside. I would say that they were able to turn the store around. Parvati was full and judging from the customers with opened laptop, nagiging tambayan na. Good for them.

My best friend chose Sans Rival and Chocolate Cake. Were they good? I like the Sans Rival. The meringue wafer is "makunat" (the way I like it) not the crispy kind with a sprinkle of chopped Pistachio. I want the buttercream to be thicker. 





1 comment:

  1. I've been hearing lots of good things about Parvati. Hope they'll branch out. :)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com

    ReplyDelete