Sunday, August 05, 2012

Ryzza Mae is the New Darna!

Ang bagong Darna!


"Ako si Darna!"

"Ding, paki-ayos mo lang ang hair ko... 
                      nagulo na naman ng hangin eh!" 

"Hi, fans! 
Don't worry, ako ang bahala sa inyo!"

"Ding, please... paki-luwagan mo lang ang costume ko.
                     Medyo naparami ang lunch ko!"

"Who's the sexiest Darna?
Duh! Isn't it obvious?
Whateveeeer!"

"Dapat ipa-ayos ko na ang bracelet ko.
Tumatagos na ang mga bala dito!"

"Ah, buto ba yung nasubo ko?
Hindi bato??"

"Ah, Ding... medyo malaki yata 
ang bato? Walang mas maliit? "

"This has been Darna! 
Fly na ako! 
Bye and see you
sa Eat Bulaga!"

6 comments:

  1. Ryzza Mae is just soooo cute! I am a fan! Thank you for sharing pictures of her with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is adorable! I have quite a number of posts in the past! And I promise to feature her every week! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR APPRECIATING THE PHOTOS, Ms. Aikko! Join the blogsite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alfred! Yeah, I've been reading up on your earlier posts featuring her. She is such a delight! I want to meet her! Haha! I made her into a cupcake nga eh, she's soo cute!! :) http://bakehappy.blogspot.com/2012/08/how-to-make-cupcake-faces-easy-version.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Aikko! How are you? Thanks so much for your interest! Aikko, I can easily get into the Broadway Studio and you can actually present Ryzza your cupcake! I normally visit the studio once a week. Just tell me if you're interested! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello po, pwede pakiupload nung video ni ryzza nung nag chacha xa sa USTV awards,.. Pls po,...thanks,..

    ReplyDelete
  6. pwede po pa fansign kay ryzza sana dn po post kau ng pic or blog na mag kasama sila ni jacob :D

    ReplyDelete