Sunday, August 26, 2012

Last Wednesday's Late Lunch at Friday's!

T.G.I. Friday’s @ SM MOA


After our event at the Music Hall in SM MOA, Discovery Channel Head and ACCESS-COO Mr. Jacque Ruby took the team (with DENR Director Theresa Lim) to a late lunch at T.G.I. Friday’s. I remember many moons ago when our college group would go and get wasted at the Glorietta branch. Again, that was many moons ago. They used to have a different menu then. Even the beverage list was a lot better. 

Anyway, I had a dish I normally order when I feel stressed from too many choices in the menu… Fish and Chips. Well, Friday's Fish and Chips was okay. Not great but okay. The fish fingers were a bit dry and I like unpeeled potato wedges better than French fries. But the Tartar sauce saved the day. It was deliciously tart and the onion flavor was not too sharp (restaurants that serve very good Fish and Chips: Wicked and Alex III).

Dessert? The Team shared an order of Mud Pie which I ended up finishing.



Mocha Mud Pie (P285)

Fish and Chips (P465)
Market fresh fish battered,
 fried to golden brown, 
served with french fries and tartar sauce





2 comments:

  1. Haven't been to TGI Friday's for such a long time. I want to try the Mud Pie! :)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday's kasi is one of those restaurants na madali namang puntahan, right? So, parang you take it for granted. The Mud Pie is good here but you have to share it. Its too rich and too big. Country Spice serves good mud pie also.

    ReplyDelete