Thursday, August 30, 2012

One Fine Lunch of Salmon with Capers, Pork Chop & Flourless Cake!

Cibo @ Rockwell


Since I could remember, whenever I eat at Cibo, I always order for (Panini) Verdura or for their oval pizza. For the first time (with Tita N), I ordered for "meal with rice." 

The pan-grilled salmon was very good (I love the sharp flavor of capers!) while the roast pork chop was (cheerfully, I must say!) taken back to the kitchen by one of the waiters. Tita N and I commented that the meat was too dry, too bland and too tough. The replacement pork chop was a universe away from the first plate... It was juicy and tender. Even the sauce tasted so much better.

And finally, I had  my Flourless Chocolate Cake (also my best friend’s favorite) with my black coffee.

And that, friends, was a nice lunch. On to our movie at 3.30pm.


Lombatine di Maiale
Roast pork chop, mango marmellata sauce, parsley rice pilaf P320.00 

Filetto di Pesce
Fish fillet, pan-grilled, mushroom rice pilaf, sauce by choice P383.00

Torta di Ciocco-Matto
Flourless chocolate almond cake raspberry preserve P178.00











No comments:

Post a Comment