Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Jipan's Classic Baked Spaghetti with Meat Sauce!

Jipan @ Glorietta 

Jipan’s a quiet bakery/cafĂ© selling really soft bread and very good ramen. Why quiet? Well, hindi siya magulo. Never aggressive in promoting their food (their menu is just computer printed and laminated). 

While most stores are busy attempting to look (artificially-)beautiful, Jipan opted to just keep a low profile and was content in churning out what they're excellent at doing – good food.  
At isa na dito ay ang Baked Spaghetti with Meat Sauce.  

Baked Spaghetti Meat Sauce
with Mozarella Cheese (P260) 

Meat sauce is really flavorful. A bit oily 
but that I don't mind, that's where the beefy-flavor 
comes from. And the mozarella... hindi tipid. 
Just a suggestion: forget about the parsely. 
It's so '90's.  





Jipan Japanese Bakery
Glorietta, Makati

4 comments:

  1. A new and simpler link badge is now available at BLOGS NG PINOY! You may use it to link BNP to your website.

    (NOTE: Linking BNP was a requirement when you first registered with us; failure to do so may result to your blog being removed from the listings).

    Thank you,
    BNP
    blogsngpinoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you present here and can't wait to
    take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyways, very good site!
    Feel free to visit my blog : career self assessment test

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Jipan ever since they open in sm mega mall,,,my fave bread is Monroe! so soft and yummyyyyyyy,,,,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete