Saturday, April 14, 2012

Thaipan!

We were invited to lunch at THAIPAN (Thai restaurant), in Scout Lazcano Street by one of the owners. This is actually a sister restaurant of SIMPLY THAI in Greenbelt 5 which we have earlier featured here. 

We were told that the restaurant will undergo a grand re-invention at the middle of the year that's why it would be fair that we hold our 2 cents until then. We will definitely watch out for it! 

Anyway, we were treated to a number of THAIPAN'S best sellers. And I have to say that my group's (Tita Nelia with daughter, Isabelle) favorite was the Soft Shelled Crab. 

The favorite

















THAIPAN 
120 Scout Lazcano Street,
Quezon City
(beside Bagoong Club)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm really planning on inviting bloggers for the soft open and the grand re-launch. Remember, I was telling you about it? Ito yun. I will be getting in touch to talk about the plans! :)

    ReplyDelete