Saturday, October 17, 2015

EB'S Bashers & Fanatics! (11)


Anonymous
"The old fart Joey de Leon won't shut it, that's why". In response to this desperate cry for attention, well, you started it, Joey de Leon finishes it! You should know by now that he is somewhat the BIG BEAR of EB! You know what I'm driving at, right? Since he is the big bear, expect him to pounce on anybody to defend his CUBBIES! That is what big bears do, safeguard his cubbies! He will not let go until you cease to attack his bear cubs!!! He will lunge at you and seize you with his enormous bare hands and will not release his hold until you are almost out of breath! That's exactly what he is doing, react to a threatening situation!You dubbed him as "old fart"! In actuality, an old fart is one who refuses changes or is old-school. Geez, Boss Joey is definitely none of those! He may be old fashioned in some aspects of life, but he is VERY UP-TO-DATE in almost everything! I only watch him on my small screen, but I have noticed how sharp he is! He is quick-witted! Boss Joey, Bossing, and Tito Sen, if you happen to read this, I think TVJ is the best thing that ever happened to television! Kudos to you all! By the way, we continue to enjoy listening to your VST & Co. songs! We sing along with it while driving around. Iskul, Iskul, Iskul Bukol! That's epic! God Bless EB Dabarkads! Keep doing what you're doing! 


****


On another note, congratulations on your special award, Aling Maliit! So deserving! You have guts, little girl! Gutsy little girls like you will never wane from the entertainment industry! You will always be around, like your Ate Aiza! Be truthful, respectful, appreciative, take extra effort to be a good person, and be true to your words! These are just a few values that I hope you continue to uphold. A lot of kids your age look up to you, Aling Maliit! Just be yourself! Most of all remember to thank your BEST FRIEND up there for all the blessings! Keep up the good work! Good luck again with Princess!
****


Anonymous
Mr. P, thank you once again for keeping us in the loop with all Ryzza-related hustle and bustle and of course everything EB! LOVE, PEACE and HARMONY among my fellowmen! That is my ultimate vision! Take care! I'm signing off with a big, quirky smile on my face! Retiring for the night! God Bless!

****

Anonymous 
love you Ryzza..keep up your goals to more success in life..just enjoy everything and dont forget to Give Thanks To God I know you always did..Be Yourself always..

****

Anonymous
I am an avid fan of Ryzza, happy to see her growing up with so many people loving, admiring and taking care of her...love you Ryzza, more power sa career at studies mo..good luck..always pray and be thankful to our GOD above....GOD bless.

**** 

Anonymous
Hinihintay na namin ang next episode! Good luck sa inyong lahat! Cha cha pa more!

****

Anonymous 
Congratulations, Aling Maliit! You are growing into a very fine actress! So proud of you, kiddo! I never miss any of the episodes of Princess in the Palace and surely so do your other fans all over! Having a teleserye of your own was one of your aspirations, I know, and I couldn't be happier for you, but I terribly miss you on TRMS! I finally resigned myself to thinking that TRMS has been replaced by PITP! As long as you enjoy doing PITP, I am more than happy for you! You deserved it! You work hard in attaining that dream! My advice to you, take time to be yourself, a young, vibrant 10 year old! Don't forget to pray, don't forget to play! I wish you all the best! Take care and God Bless!

****

Anonymous
truly indeed i did miss her on her talk show especially when the spot winner is a foreigner it really brings out the best in her..hope to see d sat edition soon..of course, no question on her acting for she's really good at it...more power cutie ryzza n God bless!!!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete