Monday, May 20, 2013

Green Coffee!

Green Coffee @ Timog, QC

This coffee shop has been in the business for almost two years. Honestly, I haven't heard about Green Coffee (is it healthy coffee or organically-grown coffee?). I was just on my way to my Eat Bulaga reunion (last April 6) in Center Stage Family KTV in Timog when I spotted the place at the ground floor. Immediately, I entered and ordered. 

I scanned at the menu which reminded me of Happy Lemon. Tita Nelia (Pink Food Shop) and I love the drinks with Rock Salt and Cheese. She prefers the Green Tea and I, Cocoa with RSC. We used to stop over the Rockwell branch before or after a movie. 

Green Coffee (its being run by group of people from Davao) serves their drinks with FSC as in Fine Salt and Cheese. Since I'm such a fan of Mocha and Dark Chocolate, I ordered for one (Dark Mocha with FSC P170). Was it good? I guess for that price, I expected for a twist. But it was okay. After a while, it grows on you. The counter girl suggested that I don't shake it.  I followed but after three sips, I just had to shake it. Vigorously. Now, that's better. 







5 comments:

  1. Interesting cafe. :) Will give it a try some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow delicious coffee. I really love coffee.

    Glan Deas
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green coffee is abundantly rich in chlorogenic acid and anti-oxidants. Chlorogenic acid is proven to improve metabolism together with prevent excess fat storage within the body by regulating blood sugar.

    Thanks
    Glan Deas
    Green Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the interesting information! Thanks for the support, Glan!

      Delete