Monday, May 13, 2013

Usapang Fried Chicken #20: WATAMI!

Watami Casual Japanese Restaurant @ New Glorietta

Yes, we weren't 100% happy with the food here. But Tita Nelia (Pink Food Shop) and I didn't actually bitch about it. I mean, its not Grace Park bad-bad but (worse!) it's expensive-bad. (I have to learn to move on after that Grace Park nightmare... And fast!).

Going back.. the food here at Watami Japanese Casual Restaurant was not THAT exciting. Like what I said, it's just casual dining and the prices, well, competitive (in other words, cheap!). So, its understandable that the kitchen makes little shortcuts and a lot of substitutions. 

Anyway, I liked their Crispy Chicken Wings, very much like the flood of chicken fast food restaurants from Korea and Taiwan (Bon Chon, 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken, Chicken Charlie, Big Daddy's etc). Sweet and Crispy. Not original but good enough.  

Crispy Chicken Wings (P195)






No comments:

Post a Comment